Tea par-ty (noun)
- A social gathering in the afternoon at which tea, cakes, and other light refreshments are served. (Merriam-Webster Dictionary)
- The most perfect way to spend time with friends at any time of the day and have a delightful time, enjoying each other’s company, swapping fun stories, and sipping amazing tea. (Bettina’s Tea)
Here at Bettina’s Tea, we want to bring our customers closer to the culture of tea, a culture of infinite knowledge, pleasure, and never-ending charm. We believe that tea parties are an excellent excuse to do so while spending quality time with friends and loved ones.
So if you’re thinking about throwing a tea party using Bettina’s Tea gourmet loose leaf teas, all you have to do is email us at email@example.com with:
- An idea of the sort of teas you’d like to have (if you’re not sure, that’s okay! Our Tea Ambassador can assist you into choosing a tea that will suit you and your tea party best)
- The size of you party (how many people)
- The expected date of your tea party, and
- Let us know if you need any tea accessories!
We will then set you up with a Bettina’s Tea Lover to help you plan your perfect tea party! Your order of tea will include brief descriptions of your selected teas, a list of ingredients, the history behind your teas, and steeping and brewing recommendations for the best-tasting tea.
Here at Bettina´s tea, our mission is to inspire and encourage others to become tea lovers and aid them in their journey to attain a healthier and more fulfilled lifestyle, and throwing a tea party is the most fun way of starting!