A Tea Part-Time Job at the Farmers Market!
Are you a Tea Lover? Want a Part Time job in the Farmers & French Market?
Fridays and/or Saturdays in the morning. Pay cash the same day! + tips.
"Our mission is to inspire and encourage others to become tea lovers and aid them in their journey to attain a healthier and more fulfilled lifestyle."
Current Job Openings:
SCHAUMBURG FARMERS MARKET
8:30am - 12:30m
190 S Roselle Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60193
WHEATON FRENCH MARKET
8:30am - 1:30m
E Liberty Dr & S Cross St, Wheaton, IL 60187
Please send your resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please send a SMS or Whatsapp to +1 708 673 9385
Commitment & Availability:
- Mornings on Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays
We ask you to commit from June to October, 2022
Duties and qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service: greeting, offering samples, guiding, advising, assisting customers in a friendly manner
- Encourage sales through outstanding tea knowledge (training provided)
- Prepare and serve hot and iced beverages
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs.
- Accurately handle sales transactions
- Cleaning -Keep workspace at the market always clean-.
An ideal candidate is a motivated person with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Must be able to follow direction and work independently in a detail-oriented manner. A thirst for learning is required (previous tea knowledge not required).
Please note: This position involves standing for several hours and also sometimes under weather conditions, as sun, wind or rain. But Always, safety.